Super spicy. Super yummy. Super easy. Super quick. This dish ticks all the boxes! You need very few and very basic pantry ingredients to make this full meal in about 20 mins. Everyone just loves this recipe - It's a top lunch/dinner choice for me most days really!
Nothing in this recipe is a compulsion except ofcourse the Spicy Garlic Chilli Oil coz these are "Spicy Garlic Chilli" Noodles lollll. (It's in the name guys, I couldn't help it). You can easily play around with whatever veggies you have on hand, add any type of protein you like. And toss in any type of noodles you like - or pasta or rice. Really anything goes.
I've gone ahead with my favourite coloured peppers, some baby corn for my veggie version and used flat Pad Thai rice noodles. I am gluten intolerant and a sucker for these flat rice noodles and my second go to is always spaghetti! But this also works really really well with just basic ramen noodles too.
Let's make some yummness!
- 1 cup of sliced veggies - I've used bell peppers and baby corn
- 1 cup of soaked rice noodles - or any noodles you prefer pre boiled
- 1 tbsp Spicy Garlic Chilli Oil - I add another 1 tbsp sometimes if I'm craving a super spicy death version of these noodles
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Handful of sliced spring onion for garnish
- Oil for cooking
- Salt if required
- Add oil to your pan or wok. Throw in the baby corn and cook for 2 mins. Then add the bell peppers and continue cooking.
- Once the veggies are 70% cooked toss in the noodles along with chilli oil, soy sauce and spring onions.
- Add a couple spoons of water and turn the heat up for the perfect stir fry. Cook until the noodles are soft.